Test case document designed by the tester it is based on the SRS document. Test case is the way of how to describe a particular task. And this is the responsibility of a tester to generate the test cases which describe the overall flow of the application. It is the sequence of the step to test the behavior of the application. There are two types of test cases. 1. Positive test case 2.Negative test case. Both are used to detect the bug from the application.A test case document describes an input data, or event and its expected result, in order to determine if a feature of an application is working correctly.
Format of test case such as a
1. Test case ID—–01
2. Test case name—–Login page Verification
3. Input data requirements ——Enter Login recommendation Click on “login” button.
4. Test Case Description—–User should enter the valid “login” credentials.
5. Expected result—–Verify that user is successfully login to “Home” page.
6. Actual Result—–After execution.
7. Test Case Status—–(Pass/Fail)