Bug Tracking Format contains the following steps:
- Defect Id: Unique recognition of the Defect.
- Test Case Id: Test case recognition for that defect.
- Description: Complete description of the bug.
- Defect Submitted By: Name of the tester who detected and reported the bug.
- Assigned To: Name of the concern developer who would solve or fix the bug.
- Date of Submission: Date at which the bug was detected and reported.
- Severity: Level of severity of the defect.
- Priority:Priority of fixing the bug.
- Status: This field displays current status of the bug.